Write a 2 page paper in APA format (not including the cover page and reference page). Be certain that you incorporate concepts, theories, and ideas from the textbook Ming and heart of the Negotiator, using the appropriate citations and references. Watch the video PRINCIPLED NEGOTIATION Win-Win Vs. Win-Lose United States Institute of Peace Published on Apr 30, 2015 (here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBxYGAgMbfc&feature=emb_title) and then respond to the following questions (minimum of 100 words to each question):
1. After you have watched the video and read several articles, explain your personal position on what ethical decision making means to you? Why? What makes the difference between a bluff and a lie? Under what circumstances would you lie in a negotiation (think about your children and Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny)? (200 words minimum for this question)
2. What are some of the techniques for enhancing creative negotiation agreements?
3. Why is creative thinking so often downplayed or ignored in the process of negotiation?
4. What are some of the threats to effective problem solving and creativity in negotiation?
5. In what ways does power affect a person’s social awareness?
6. In general, how do women fare in negotiations as compared to men? What explains these differences?
Banai, M., Stefanidis, A., Shetach, A., & Özbek, M. F. (2014). Attitudes toward ethically questionable negotiation tactics: A two-country study. Journal of Business Ethics, 123(4), 669-685. Sobral, F., & Islam, G. (2013). Ethically questionable negotiating: The interactive effects of trust, competitiveness, and situation favorability on ethical decision making. Journal of Business Ethics, 117(2), 281-296. Olekalns, M., Horan, C. J., & Smith, P. L. (2014). Maybe it’s right, maybe it’s wrong: Structural and social determinants of deception in negotiation. Journal of Business Ethics, 122(1), 89-102. Principled negotiation: A new tool for case advocaciquy. Social Work, 49(3), 506-13.