Assessment Brief: person centred integrative care and practice and an analysis of current integrative working
Module name: Integrating Practices
On successful completion of this assessment and this module, you will have demonstrated your ability to:
1. Critically analyse person centred integrative care and practice;
2. Critically evaluate contemporary approaches towards, and barriers to, integrative working within your own sphere of practice and
3. Reflect on the self-development needed for you to support integrative working practices.
|Assessment:||CW1: A report for work colleagues, supervisor, or manager which includes the following: a critical analysis of person centred integrative care and practice andan analysis of current integrative working (in your sphere), the barriers towards this and proposals for change and improvement. CW2: A development plan in which you: analyse how the self-awareness and personal development work undertaken during this module will inform your future professional growth and development;explain how this development will contribute to the interests of your client group.|
|Assessment Component:||Assessment weighting:||Length:||Assessed module learning outcome(s):|
|CW1||50%||2,000 words||1 & 2|
|Submission date and time:||Provisional feedback released:|
Your manuscript needs to;
• Include page numbers (pages should be numbered at the top right).
• Be double-spaced
• Have a 1-inch (2.54 cm) margin, Times New Roman or Arial, 12 font.
• Maintain the confidentiality of service users/patients/clients and persons associated with them, service colleagues and organisations.
• Include a reference list (Harvard referencing), headed with ‘References’ centred, do not make it bold. Please refer to Cite Them Right.
• Use ‘the author’ to describe yourself. However you may use ‘I’ or ‘my in self-reflection e.g. This phenomenon was often present in my practice.