;TFFB3001 Operations Food & Beverage Management
2020 / 2021
|Method of Assessment||Weighting|
|Individual Research Paper||60%|
“Food and restaurant styles are continually changing to meet the challenges of the demands being made by increasingly diversified, knowledgeable and value conscious customers” (Cousins, Foskett, Graham & Hollier 2016, p. vii)
Critically analyse this statement in relation to three of the following topics:
*Menu development and design,
*Business Model Innovation,
* Meal Experience and concept development
* Technology in F&B Operations
* Service quality control and continuous improvement
* New trends in F&B.
Individual Research Paper Guidelines
- Length of Assessment – 2,500 words (+/-10%) (not including title page, table of contents, list of references, bibliography and appendices). Please include the word count on the title page.
- Assessment must be typed – font size 12; one and a half line spacing.
- Section headings – font size 14 or 16, use of underlining and italics permitted.
4. The paper should include:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents with page numbers
- Main Body (Descriptive Headings)
- List of References
- Bibliography (if appropriate)
- Appendices (if appropriate)
5. Pages should be numbered consecutively.
6. Tables and diagrams may be used.
7. The New Oxford English Dictionary should be used as a reference for all spelling
9. The Assessment must refer to, and discuss, at least 6 relevant peer-reviewed journal articles or hospitality textbooks, trade publications, conference papers (not websites).
11. Articles can be located by accessing https://tudublin.ie/library/ ->SearchAll or databases (e.g. Business Source Complete, Emerald Premier).