This problem set uses the same dataset as before, MSLGrades.xls, with the student information. We will use Statcrunch to perform all statistical analyses on the dataset. Open the MSLGrades.xls dataset in Statcrunch. Copy and paste all output into the document. Make sure to answer all questions fully.
At the beginning of the semester, it is suggested that you spend 30 minutes per day on your study plan or 150 minutes per week.
- Perform a hypothesis test to test whether average weekly time spent on the study plan is less than 150 minutes per week. Use an α=0.05.
- Write the hypotheses in symbol notation.
- Paste the output for the hypothesis test from Stat Crunch below. Circle the p-value.
- Write the probability statement for your p-value with the correct.
- Make your decision.
- Draw conclusions.
- Write a sentence explaining your results as if you were explaining to a peer.