BOEING RESEARCH PAPER
The following are required components of the research paper:
- The body of the paper will consist of 9 PAGES
- 6-8 References (4 Scholarly References)
- Times New Roman, 12-point font
- APA 7th Edition format (with proper in-text citation)
The paper should contain: (In this particular order)
- Describe Boeing’s collaborative work environment, specifically discussing collaboration techniques, interaction between leaders and followers, and communication networks.
- Research Boeing’s business environment, using Boeing’s website or periodicals such as Fortune magazine or The Wall Street Journal.
- Explain Boeing’s decision-making environment, risk management, and how the organization resolves conflict through the strategic negotiation process.
- Examine Boeing’s approach to accomplish teambuilding and drive innovation.
- Does Boeing have training programs for teams and a process to improve team communication and decision making? Why or Why not?
4.Change Management and Innovation Culture
- Identify something you believe should be changed about the way Boeing operates.
- Analyze how this change could be managed using the three-phase model of planned change.
- Discuss the viability of using force coercion, rational persuasion, or shared power to achieve the planned change in Boeing.
- Identify potential sources of resistance and ways to overcome the resistance for the planned change in Boeing.
- Analyze Boeing’s observable culture, shared values, and common cultural assumptions.
- Identify Boeing’s process of innovation.
- How do the leaders of Boeing reinforce and support a strong culture that promotes innovation?
- Examine Boeing’s mission statement, code of ethics, and organizational chart.
- Describe Boeing’s strategic objectives in light of the mission statement. Identify Boeing’s structure and focus on why the company is organized as it is.
- What does it accomplish through this organization form?
- Also give attention to how this structure reflects Boeing’s strategy.
- Is it a mechanistic structure, an organic structure, or a hybrid structure?
- What controls are used Boeing?
- For Boeing, examine the company’s environment.
- Identify Boeing’s strategy and its influences on the company’s design.
- Does Boeing embrace technological innovations? Provide support for this opinion.
- How does Boeing’s design keep the company on the competitive edge?
- Describe one aspect that you felt was the most important for a company to grow and be successful regardless of the economic environment. Explain why?