Online education affords students receive great piece of useful information directly at home or in the office. Such way of education saves your time and allows have lessons in the evening or every free minute. It’s possible to find free sources on different topics: business, science, liberal arts, design, Math and many others. Here are Top 20 free sources for online education which will be useful for students of different occupations and specializations.
Best free Sources for Data Science and Engineering
Programmers and web developers are popular and demanded specializations nowadays. You’re able to learn Java Script or HTML5 directly in front of your computer using next online sources:
1. CodeAcademy It’s online free site for those who want to become web developer in short period of time. CodeAcademy affords improving your knowledge in scripts and finding out new information in software programming. Students of different levels will find something new and useful due to this source.
2. Microsoft Virtual Academy Web developer, IT expert and other popular courses are provided by Microsoft Academy. You can learn C++, games developing, cloud computing and many other things here. It’s possible to join seminars and events devoted to computer science.
3. Big Data Univercity Web site provides different courses on data analysis developed by experienced professional teachers.
4. Apple Developer Site Perfect source for software developers who work with mobile and tablet apps.
5. Code.org Code.org is aimed to help teachers of computer science and their students in education process. Here you can find courses and lessons from the beginning level and higher.
6. Aquent Gymnasium Gymnasium affords getting skills in web design, coding, jQuery Building Blocks development and others. It has specific rating system which helps to evaluate your knowledge.
There are plenty of different computer programs which help to edit photos, create complicated drawings, construct 3D figures and animation. Use next free online sources to learn them:
7. How Design University Web site was created to help amateurs and experienced designers to learn motion graphics, design techniques, creative design and other interesting design trends.
8. Skill Crush Skill Crush is developed for people who are interested in professional design courses as a result to get hired.
9. Hack Design If you want to create amazing mobile apps, unique designs for blogs, web sites, games and videos, Hack Design will help you with it. You’ll learn using different tools to make your developments bright and attractive.
General free Online Sources
Not only programmers and designers are interested in online education. Here are some popular sites which can help you to develop yourself in different directions:
10. Khan Academy Khan Academy will be useful for teachers, parents and students all together. There are lots of videos on different subjects which allow to get acquainted with popular scientific spheres.
11. MIT Open Course Ware Website provides not only courses on different topics but plenty of audio and video lectures, textbooks and other online educational instruments.
12. Open Learn Look through courses rating and find out which one will be the most useful for you. Management, languages, nature, Math, law, history and many other lessons are available for learning.
13. Tufts Open Course Ware Here you’re able to find profession lectures of slide format to dig deeper in science.
14. Kutztown Online Learning Website is provided mostly for entrepreneurs and people who are interested in business. Accounting, business planning, management, marketing, sales and other courses will help you to organize successful business of your own.
15. edX.org Service provides lessons on different subjects offered by MIT, Harvard and other prestigious educational institutions. The only thing that all courses have specific duration and class time.
16. Coursera Website is similar to edX.org. Great database offered by the most popular universities (Stanford, Duke, etc.) allows you to learn discipline during 12-14 weeks.
17. Cosmo Learning If you like to learn by watching videos, this service is perfect for you. Choose topic and name of the course and you’ll see how popular it is and what university has offered it.
18. E-Learning for Kids Nice source for children of 4 to 12 years old. Lessons will tell you about environment, beginning computer skills, languages and arts.
19. Howcast This service is mostly related to female audience. It has many articles about losing weight, cooking, health, entertainment, family and other important things.
20. Memrise Feel free to learn languages using special memorizing receipts which will make education easy and funny.
Self-development is always important and interesting. Make your personality more complicated with free sources of online education.