- Purdue University Online Writing Lab
This site has many printable handouts on grammar, writing resources, and ESL tips. It also includes excellent links to reference resources, style and editing guides, business and technical writing, and more.
- Research and Documentation in the Electronic Age
This is an online style manual from Bedford Books. It contains extensive guides in plain English to research in various disciplines and documentation styles.
Other Worthwhile Spots:
Use these to shop around and find the ones you like the best. Most have links to other helpful pages.
- Strunk’s Elements of Style – The timeless little book.
- University of Minnesota Center for Writing
- University of Kansas Writing Center
- Rensselaer Writing Center
- St. Cloud State University
- Capital Community-Technical College
- Guide to Grammar and Style – by Jack Lynch: annotated links to other style guides.