Sheena Iyengar – The Art of Choosing
- How does the talk relate to the materials we discuss in class? (15 points)
- List two points that the presenter raised in his/her talk that I do not discuss in my PowerPoint slide. Your points should not overlap with those you make in question 5 below. (20 points)
- What question would you ask the presenter? Why is your question important? (10 points)
- If you were to briefly summarize the talk to a friend, what would you say? That is what are the main points of the talk? (15 points)
- According to Sheena Iyengar, do people make better or worse decisions when they are given more choices and what reason does she give to support her claim? (20 points)
- How can the findings/theories she discussed, which are based on basic research, be used to affect public policy for the better? (That is, discussed how the knowledge you learned in this video can be used to have a positive impact on people’s lives. Your example should not be one that the speaker had discussed. Come up with your own.) (10 points)
Quality of your writing (flow, syntax, grammar, word choice, typos) (10 points).