In that assignment you will chose a TV show and any episode of that show. The episode can be around 30 minutes or 1 hour but among that episode you can chose about 2-3 minutes that represents main topic which is: class, taste and cultural value in the 2nd golden age of television. After you chose your TV show and episode:
1. Explain how Christopher Anderson and Diane F. Alters talks about culture, class and taste in their articles. Please make sure you show how this article connected with that TV show and episode.
2. You will use 2 quotations from each article and describe those.
3. Focus on the main topic and thesis arguments.
4. Describe clearly how the episode of that TV show represents class, taste and cultural value in the 2nd golden age of television.
5. At the end write around 3 short discussion questions from your topic and ask that in the class.
You will also write the answer of those questions in 3-4 sentences. Please check other exampiqule file.