CHECKLIST on the issue
Name of the issue: Instituting climate as a global common good
I / Official definition of key words
II/ Official references/documents
Make the list of treaties, resolutions or any official document which deals with your issue. These will be mentioned in your preambulatory clauses.
|Name of the document||Number or référence||Date||Website where it can be found|
|eg: UN Charter||Article 99||1945||http://www.un.org/en/documents/charter/|
- Any other websites relevant to the issue?
- Last conference on the issue?
- Name of the commission/council/organisation working on the issue:
- Website of the commission/council/organisation:
- Summarise on what the conference has debated/ decided on the issue:
III/ Actual situation on the issue
Give figures, locations, any other information relevant to the issue: ______________________________
IV/ Position of the country on the issue
Did the country sign/ratify any documents (e.g. resolution, treaty) on the issue YES? NO?
Give specific references:
Has the country done anything relevant to the issue YES? NO?
What elements the country could be ready to add/to change on the issue?