- Windows 2000 or Windows XP (it just has different pictures than Windows Server)
On Windows 2000, there is a picture called Sample.jpg
It is saved in the following location:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures
Your challenge is to:
remotely get this sample picture on your Kali system using Meterpreter.
- Use Kali to gain a Meterpreter session with Windows 2000 OR Windows XP
- Use Google to research Meterpreter commands. Find a command that would allow you to download a file from a remote system using Meterpreter
- Use the command to get the picture onto your Kali system. Submit a screenshot of this accomplishment. Your screenshot should look similar to below. Add Nazaire Biscoe somewhere in the screenshot (open a terminal window and type it in).
- On the Windows 2000 box, copy and paste the picture to the C drive so that the file path is C:\\Sample.jpg This will make it easier to move from Windows 2000 server to BT since the file path is not as complicate as C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures
- When you move the file to Kali, place it somewhere easy to access such as /root